HOW WE WORk
» The package we offer to charities and organizations includes the following –
- Registration of a domain name exclusive for the organizations (if required).
- Creation of a logo (if required)
- Domain hosting of the website for the period of the agreement.
- Creation of a website of maximum seven pages which will include a home page, a description page, a page to show the organization structure, a page to show work in progress, a gallery page, a fundraising page and a contact page.
- Email forwarding from the website to any address as provided by the charity.
- Updates and maintenance to the website.
As each organization has its own needs, we are always open to discuss any changes you may want. Please note that after year 3, the website will be turned over to the organization at no cost. At that time, you will be responsible for the hosting, maintenance, domain renewal along with any other costs.
» What we require from the organization.
We will need a contact person at the organization who will be asked to provide us with relevant pictures in sizes to be advised, suitable text, a fully loaded description, pictures of the staff and organizational structure and any fundraising initiatives that were previously done.
It is imperative that we receive responses to all of our queries within 24 hours (weekdays).
There is no financial obligation for the recipient organization. This website is provided free of cost.
» Technical details.
We register the domain name and commence work on the logo designed within a week after you confirm your acceptance of our offer.
The architectural structure, layout and choice of colors of the proposed website is done at our office in Sweden.
Thereafter, our satellite office on the Asian continent gets our design and codes the site.
Once this is completed we then take the skeleton website and insert the actual text and pictures.
If necessary, you should know that any text provided can be changed and rewritten so that it is SEO friendly.
The finished product is then transferred to our host, registered and setup as per normal procedures so that your site can be found on Google and other search engines.
» An important dynamic.
The actual time it takes to produce your website is dependent on whether all the text, pictures and information we requested from you has been provided to us in advance. We would like to have this information in advance of us starting the project.
» Our assurance.
1. Our work is done on a confidential basis and your information will not be shared with others.
2. As an external supplier, we will not get involved in the financial or administrative matters of the organization unless asked to do so. What we can do is to offer suggestions and creative ideas about possible ways to increase revenue.
3. We commit to proving the best possible service while adhering to all moral and ethical principles and practices.
The Nehaul Foundation is solely responsible for providing the web site. The validity of the text supplied and any copyright of the pictures supplied to us is the responsibility of the organization. In association with our satellite offices, we produce the sites that continue to provide great satisfaction for our clients.
We do not include credit card payment gateways or any other services which may incur monthly and/or annual fees.
We will include one line at the bottom of each website that will say “This website is provided as an endowment by the Nehaul Foundation in Sweden.”
Due to the number of requests we get for websites and our limited budget, we try to match these requests with our policy in the best possible manner. Should you decide to cancel the project, note that this will cause hardship to others who require our services. Contact us for more information.
For more information please contact: Andrew Nehaul, email@example.com Tel/Whatsapp: +46 70 741 75 95
We welcome your calls and/or emails.
♦ The Nehaul Foundation is privately funded and does not seek donations nor does it need any tax relief ♦